Custom Pages

Downtown Fort Wayne

Monday, June 23, 2014

This month I met up with my cousins in Fort Wayne, Indiana to visit my grandma. Most of my grandma's family lives in Fort Wayne, so they spent lots of time with us and fed us tons of food. Phew! The weather was nicer, but very indecisive, I actually made my way through two books, and I never had to drive anywhere! I think that makes a pretty nice vacation. I also love the humidity because it makes my curly hair even curlier and crazier.

But don't worry! I'm not going to subject anyone to my crazy hair, yet. Instead, you can take a look at Downtown. Normally, I'd narrow down the selection of photos, but I think because I hardly get to see Fort Wayne I had a really hard time cutting out pictures.

Germanfest!



I love Arizona, but look, graaaaaass.



No comments :

Post a Comment