Custom Pages

Bonnie & Adam - Phoenix, Arizona Engagement Photos

Monday, November 30, 2015


Hello, there! I've taken quite the break from sharing my work on my blog. Over the summer I was working at a youth camp as tech director, but not in a wifi friendly place! Being a little behind seemed to keep me away even more as I've worked on a lot of video editing, but I'm very ready to share some more now.

This fall my friend, Bonnie, asked me to take her engagement photos. Bonnie, Adam, and I all drove up north planning to shoot in Flagstaff. Yet it seemed some trees off the side of the road were calling Bonnie's name, so we had to pull off the freeway, winding up along some hiking trails. I had a fun day getting a nice change in weather (I was freezing. I have no "chill" tolerance.) and being silly with my friend!


No comments :

Post a Comment